Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 02:33:10 +0100

Il 02/12/13 22:15, Michael Dickens ha scritto:
Hi Arturo - You don't need all 8 diff files.  If you read through the Portfile for GNU Radio, you'll find that you need just 5 of those patches to build 3.6.5.1 on 10.9; if you want to build on 10.8, you need just 3.

Needed for 10.8 and 10.9 (and, likely, 10.7 or earlier):

patch-path-order.diff
patch-volk_lib_CMakeLists.txt.legacy.diff
patch-volk_gen_archs.xml.legacy.diff

Needed just for 10.9/libc++:

patch-gnuradio-core_swig_std_std_container.i.diff
patch-gnuradio-core_swig_include-std_string.i.diff

If you use those patches on your OOT build of GNU Radio, you should be able to build it with minimal defines added to the cmake command line. - MLD