Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:07:39 -0800

On 12/19/2013 12:33 PM, Marcus Müller wrote:

> As much as I like the tracker solution, it leads to orphaned torrents
> with time passing... There won't be a hundred people willing to seed
> this for years.

It is possible to host a data file on a web server, then incorporate a
"web seed" in the torrent file.  In the case where nobody is seeding the
file, or where nobody seeding has the portion you need, the web seed is
accessed via HTTP.

This is how we host the GNU Radio Live DVD image on gnuradio.org.

--
Johnathan Corgan, Corgan Labs
SDR Training and Development Services