Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:49:27 -0800

Hi Mike,

it would be really helpful if you posted the error message. If it is
more than a few lines, pastebin'ing would be good. Also can you tell
on which branch you're on? I'm worried about missing '.dat' because
they shouldn't be there. I thought I removed all references to them a
while ago.

Happy hacking
Johannes