[Discuss-gnuradio] How does a C++ custom block kill the FlowGraph

From: Tommy Tracy II
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does a C++ custom block kill the FlowGraph
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:18:12 -0500

Dear Gnuradio Community,

I have some custom gnu radio blocks that make up my flow graph. I want one of my blocks to kill this flow graph (cause all blocks to call their destructors). When the source is computing its last set of inputs, I want it to let all the other blocks know it’s time to stop. Ideally, this source would finish its computation, and allow the sink block to sink the data before stopping. How would I go about doing this?

Sincerely,
Tommy James Tracy II
Ph.D Student
High Performance Low Power Lab