Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does a C++ custom block kill the FlowGraph

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does a C++ custom block kill the FlowGraph
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:33:14 -0800

On 10.02.2014 09:18, Tommy Tracy II wrote:
Dear Gnuradio Community,

I have some custom gnu radio blocks that make up my flow graph. I want
one of my blocks to kill this flow graph (cause all blocks to call their
destructors). When the source is computing its last set of inputs, I
want it to let all the other blocks know it’s time to stop. Ideally,
this source would finish its computation, and allow the sink block to
sink the data before stopping. How would I go about doing this?

Have your block return WORK_DONE (or -1) in the work function.

Note this doesn't call the destructors, though! They get called when your blocks go out of scope. It makes blocks call their stop(), though.

MB