Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IQ changing with restart

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IQ changing with restart
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:19:03 -0800

On 11.02.2014 09:14, SOUTHCOTT, MARK A CIV USAF AFMC AFRL/RITC wrote:
This is QPSK, and I have looked at the constellation diagram after carrier
recovery, matched filtering and timing recovery. The constellation is a
clean qpsk signal at that point. I've done radar work before and this
doesn't "feel" like a phase shift from the LO (not a great reason to
discredit it). Also, possibly due to a difference in the physical
architecture, when I used a common clock between tx and rx in my radar work
the initial phase alignment was repeatable.

Your const plot was before the phase recovery? And if yes, was it rotated?

MB