[Discuss-gnuradio] WSR14 and Hackfest

From: Sebastian Koslowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WSR14 and Hackfest
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:58:55 +0100

Hi,

for anyone who wants to meet up with fellow SDR devs, the 8th Karlsruhe
Workshop on Software Radio will be held March 12/13, here in Karlsruhe,
Germany. The program can be found here [0].

After the workshop we'll hold a 3-day hackfest here at the CEL [1] - 2
1/2 days to be exact, that is March 13-15. Over the last years hackfests
have become a regular event for GR developers to get together and work
on new features, bug fixes, and discuss where to go next. As far as I
know this will be the first hackfest in Europe and so we would like to
invite everyone interested to stay a few days longer in Karlsruhe and do
some GR coding.

Hope to see you in Karlsruhe

Sebastian

[0]
http://www-int.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de/seiten/conferences/wsr14/contents.php?file=program.html&title=Program

[1] https://www.cel.kit.edu/index.php

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Koslowski
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-46275
Fax:   +49 721 608-46071
Email: address@hidden
Web:   http://www.cel.kit.edu/

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and National
Research Center of the Helmholtz Association