Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC

From: Bhaskar11
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:30:33 +0530

Hi Anusha,

The Windows binaries for GRC version 3.7.2.1 do not have WX GUI stuff. You have to install an earlier version of GRC.

Please see: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-12/msg00497.html for a discussion on this and how to install a working version under Windows.

B.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Yarlagadda, Anusha (337G)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I just noticed I don't have QT FFT sink
> http://i.imgur.com/RfpwDOP.png
> Also can you please suggest what OS is recommended to have my USRP up and running without any glitches. If Linux is recommended I don't mind getting a linux system and what kind of system do I need(memory, storage??)
> Thanks

But you do have a "QT GUI Frequency Sink." Same thing.

Tom