Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] messages get lost randomly

From: Miklos Maroti
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] messages get lost randomly
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 00:40:39 +0100

Hi Guys,

Ok, I have found out how to make it work reliably. You must register a
listener with set_msg_handler, and then you will get the missing
messages there.

In light of this, I do not see how pdu_to_tagged_stream could work
reliably. It does not register a listener (but it does not block
either), so if there is a gap in the message stream, then it will miss
that message.

Miklos