Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting from #ifndef/#define include guards to

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting from #ifndef/#define include guards to #pragma once globally
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:52:20 -0500

I'll second what Moritz wrote: Since this pragma is "non standard but widely
supported", let's stick with the header guards since they are guaranteed to
work even with very old C / C++ compilers ... if someone wants to -also- use
this pragma that's fine; having both should not hurt.  I'd prefer to not rely
on just the pragma ... my US$0.02 worth, if even that much ;) - MLD