Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting from #ifndef/#define include guards to

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting from #ifndef/#define include guards to #pragma once globally
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:02:47 +0100

Hi Martin,

"optimizable guards": #ifndef at start, matching #endif at semantic
end-of-file; sorry to be unclear on that.
These are the include guards gcc cpp recognizes as such, which suppresses repeated
opening & parsing of that header. Agreeing, though, that this is least
priority. Also, almost all our include guards are like this.

I think you're right on the "enough energy put into this" -- maybe I should've
been more careful when explicitely asking for discussion...
I guess  this kind of ends the discussion, then :) I'll put up a github repo
for the tools I've generated so far, and leave the GR tree alone (as long as I
don't find anything wildly disturbing).

Thank you all for your thought, extensive feedback and time!

Greetings,
Marcus