Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QPSK over air

From: Aditya Dhananjay
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QPSK over air
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:17:08 -0500

Hi Mark,

The problem is that GNU Radio does not have equalizers that can perform sufficiently well for constellations such as 64-QAM. As far as I know, the only one present is a simple decision feedback equalizer.

I'm working on implementing a few equalizers: a) 2D Triangulation, and b) Whittaker-Shannon Sinc interpolator, and c) one of my own.

These aren't yet ready to share, but once they are, I will send out an email to the list.

Best,
Aditya