[Discuss-gnuradio] Link FFTW3 in OOT module

From: Sabathy Mischa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Link FFTW3 in OOT module
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:32:22 +0000

Dear all

I try to link the FFTW3 lib to my OOT module but always get the error:

Linking CXX executable test-mymodule
libgnuradio-mymodule.so: undefined reference to `fftw_plan_dft_1d'
libgnuradio-mymodule.so: undefined reference to `fftw_destroy_plan'
libgnuradio-mymodule.so: undefined reference to `fftw_malloc'

How can I add FFTW3 to cmake? I found a solution of older days where ./configure was used, but with the cmake version I can't find a solution. Is it possible to use gr_modtool do link a library?

Thanks for the help.
Best Regards
Mischa