[Discuss-gnuradio] Loopback flowgraph

From: raf raf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loopback flowgraph
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:34:14 +0100

Hello all GnuRadio users,

I wanted to have a flowgraph without an USRP source and USRP sink, only by using the software blocks. The objective is to transmit and receive the BPSK modulated packets.

I attached a thread at the receiver to watch if the packets are demodulated. When I run my flowgraph no packet has been received. After that, to see if the packets have been decoded in my packet sink, I changed a CC code by adding a fprintf function. When i launched the python flow graph, I started to print a received packets.

Can you explain me why I have got this probleme ? Is it a packet queue of my watcher in python  or there are a specific problem ?

Thank you for your replay.