Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft missing

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft missing
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:04:26 -0700

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Sylvain Munaut <address@hidden> wrote:
> Since you're using gentoo, I think the most likely scenario is that
> the 'wx' USE flag is disabled.

Sylvain,

Thank you for your help.  Turns out I the wxwidgets USE flag us set...
but the uhd USE flag was unset.  Rebuilding now, but I'm sure this
will fix the problem.  BTW, as you might guess, the uhd USE flag
causes net-wireless/gnuradio to bring in net-wireless/uhd.  I should
have known something was up when I had to manually emerge uhd.

Chris