Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code 2014 applicant : Optimizati

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code 2014 applicant : Optimization with VOLK
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:19:38 -0400

Hi Abhishek - Your proposal is coming along nicely!  I'll 2nd (or, maybe 3rd by
now) encouraging you to get your proposal into Melange so that we can comment
on it there more.  My up-front comment is that you probably want to state that
OpenAirInterface is wholly licensed under the GPLv2 ( and hence the relevant
portions can be ported to GNU Radio (assuming this statement is true; licensing
is important with discussion porting programming) ... I think it would be
useful for you to include a link to the specific files in their repo:
https://svn.eurecom.fr/openair4G/trunk/   ... I can't find those files just by
perusing.  Looking forward to more discussion on Melange. - MLD