Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX characterisation of USRPN210 with SBX daughter

From: Gayathri Ramasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX characterisation of USRPN210 with SBX daughterboard
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ron

Sorry about that. Please find attached the modified graph.
The two curves seems more consistent in this graph.
I am assuming the DAC should have reached saturation at Ampl =1. However my reading don't seem to depict that so well.
Would it have been better to started at such lower values of Amplitude?
I understand for a SBX board, the Tx'd o/p power range is +16 -20 dbm ( 1.5 to 2.2 V) with a 32 dB gain control range, which I understand that I can vary the Tx'd power from -16 dBm to +16 dBm (0.035 V ~ 1.5 V). Is my understanding correct?. So should I vary my ampltude from 0.035 V untl 1.5 V? is that within the usrpN210's working levels?

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Ron Economos [via GnuRadio] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The graph doesn't match your numbers.

Ron