[Discuss-gnuradio] AM Stereo TX? (Motorola C-QUAM)

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AM Stereo TX? (Motorola C-QUAM)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:59:49 -0700

I have been Googling a good deal and have not come up with much. I have done numerous projects with GNURadio,  but while I can throw together a wideband AM transmitter, I cannot figure out the stereo portion. Based on what I know; it is some kind of phase-modulated information.

Anyone know how to get started on a flowgraph, or maybe some code examples?

Thanks. :)