[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio binaries dependencies / conflict - build uhd

From: Guillaume Rembert
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio binaries dependencies / conflict - build uhd_003.007.000-1-stable_Ubuntu-12.04-x86_64 gnuradio_3.7.2.1-77_Ubuntu-12.04-x86_64
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:11:32 +0100

Hi gnuradio guys,

I just tried to install gnuradio binaries from Ettus stable build:
http://files.ettus.com/binaries/gnuradio/gnuradio-stable_2014-02-25/

My OS is Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS / x86_64.

In order to be able using a printer driver, I had to install support for 32 bits programs, with ia32-libs.

Installing the gnuradio binaries (uhd and gnuradio) broke my setup - automatically deleted these libraries:
  gstreamer0.10-plugins-good:i386 ia32-libs ia32-libs-multiarch:i386
  libasound2-plugins:i386 libjack-jackd2-0 libjack-jackd2-0:i386

It seems that the conflicting package is libjack0.

Is it a known bug?

It seems that I have to start on a fresh untouched Ubuntu installation, isn't it?

Kind regards,

Guillaume Rembert