[Discuss-gnuradio] Latest Hackfest

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latest Hackfest
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 13:32:20 -0400

We had our latest GNU Radio Hackfest last week at Ettus Research. It was a fantastic week with a lot of good work getting done. If you're interested in what we are working on and to get a glimpse of some of the new things we'll be rolling out in the next few GNU Radio versions, find our working notes here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Hackfest1403-2

Thanks to everyone who came and hacked with us. Thanks, too, to Ettus Research for being great hosts for our motley band of developers!

Tom