Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New GRC behavior request for comment

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New GRC behavior request for comment
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:27:26 -0400

I think this change might be breaking a few things.  If anyone else can check, please let me know if I'm nuts:

I am running v3.7.4git-95-g24191d86 on Ubuntu 13.10 x64.  In GRC, when I try to change the type associated with a block via the select box, it changes (and the text turns blue), but when I close the parameter window, nothing actually changes.  I also saw similar behavior with combo boxes.  In that case, selecting an option did not take, but overwriting it did.

Very Respectfully,

Dan CaJacob