[Discuss-gnuradio] Waveform after AM demodulation looks weird

From: Anton Komarov
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Waveform after AM demodulation looks weird
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:14:30 +0400

Hi, you can find in attach AM demodulator grc file. Everything is straight forward with demod but audio file generated looks weird. Only positive values of amplitude. In FFT i do see symmetric picture. I enabled/disabled DC offset option in osmosdr block, but it did not help.
Originally file is generated as raw audio and after processed with sox (-t raw -r 16k -b 16 -e signed-integer). I have also tried to use wav sink block - the same result.

Find wav file in attach.
--
public PGP key
http://pastebin.com/dqZqgyVE