Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: jason sam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 14:16:20 +0500

Thank you Matt!

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Matt Ettus <address@hidden> wrote:

Full duplex implies simultaneous transmission and reception, almost always on different frequencies.  In the cellular world this is called frequency division duplexing, or FDD.  Full duplex on a USRP implies transmitting on one connector (TX/RX) and receiving on the other (RX2).

Half duplex means you never TX and RX simultaneously.

Matt