[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: SHRIHARSHA BHAT K
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 22:03:37 +0530

Hi
I am trying to establish a simple link between two USRPs. My flow graph is File_Source->PSK_MOD(BPSK)->USRP_sink
USRP_Source->PSK_Demod->pack_k_bits->File_Sink.
The received data is not matching with the source data. I removed the USRPs and directly connected the PSK_MOD to PSK_DEMOD in flow gragh and compared the data. First 50 bits were in error but rest of the data were exactly the same after demodulation. I tried to add packet encoder in the transmitter side before modulation and packet decoder after demodulation and ended with nothing at the file sink. My question is why those first 50 bits are in error? and why packet encoder doesnt work when the data is transfered over the air? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Warm Regards

--
Shriharsha k