Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc-mimo setup

From: xianda
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc-mimo setup
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 21:29:13 +0800 (CST)

Hello
          Thank you so much.
          1.And i set the wire format as Complex int16.And it run.Thank you
again.I'm so happy.This device bring us so many happy.
          But what do you mean "git pull"?Sorry for my poor english.
          Can you tell me what command i should type into the shell?And then
rebuild UHD.
          2.Another question.If i write the c++ documend in the uhd,and one
document is using for transmit and the other one is using for receive.And i
puzzled.In the gnuradio companion mode we can put the source and sink into the
same document.But now two c++ document and i want to run them at the same time
as in the gnuradio mode.How can i do it?
          Thank you again for your quick reply.
Best regards