[Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing input index of Selector block.

From: dushyant.marathe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing input index of Selector block.
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 00:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

In my flow graph I am using two different inputs. At particular time, only
one input is selected.
For this I am using 'Selector' block with two inputs and only one output.

I want to change 'input index' of 'Selector' block when flow graph is
running. I used 'WX GUI Slider' block, it works but each time I have to
change input index manually from top_block window.

My GRC flow graph design is as follows:

Two different signal sources => selector (with 2 input & 1 output) => scope

Now I want to change input index of 'Selector' block automatically so that
for fixed time 1st input is selected and then 2nd.

Please help me how to do this ?

Thanks and Regards,

Dushyant