Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scheduling a block even with no input items RE: F

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scheduling a block even with no input items RE: Flow graph blocking when doing 2x1 transmission
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 08:42:41 +0800

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 9:59 PM, David Halls <address@hidden> wrote:
The problem with using 'sob', 'eob' is because I have two inputs to the USRP UHD sink. One is constantly transmitting and has items coming in from time=0, but the other has no input items from time=0, they only arrive later on. As a result the sink seems to block waiting for items on *both* inputs before it will transmit anything. I don't want the USRP to have to wait for the second stream to be populated before it transmits anything...

David,

Just one consideration:
Says, "in0" is the port getting constant input, whereas "in1" is getting the non-consistent input.
Will this happen where "in1" is getting more input than "in0" ?
When this happen do you want to fill "in0" instead with zeros?