Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scheduling a block even with no input items RE: F

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scheduling a block even with no input items RE: Flow graph blocking when doing 2x1 transmission
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:21:01 +0800

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM, David Halls <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Activecat,

I have disconnected the rest of the flow graph because it is extremely complex.

In the system I have a Source, a Relay (1 rx USRP, 1 tx USRP), a Destination. S ---> R_rx/R_tx --> D

The two transmitters that you see on that flow graph snippet I sent you are the the Source Tx and the Relay Tx.

Payload TD Tx 1 is derived from input codewords that are generated in MATLAB and stored in a file, then loaded into the flow graph. The payload is created in a similar fashion to Martin's original OFDM_tx. This is then transmitted from Source Tx.

Until this point, no packets are received by Relay Rx but once the source transmits, these packets are then received by Relay Rx, and then there is a decode-and-forward chain of blocks, and this then creates Payload TD Tx 2.

The full flow graph is attached, but may be missing many blocks for you...

How many USRP are controlled by this flowgraph?
It seems at least three, what is the exact number?