[Discuss-gnuradio] post_guard and pre_guard in Pecog implementation

From: Jay Prakash
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] post_guard and pre_guard in Pecog implementation
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 20:44:11 +0530

I was revisiting my previous work on FHSS based CR test bed setup designed using GRAS.

1. I could not appreciably acknowledge the use of post_gurad and pre_guard in FHSS implementation of Pre-Cog.
Could some one explain?

I guess it would be for tuning/ stabilization time!

2. Has FHSS been implemented using new Messaging API of GRAS, as earlier implementation using gr-extras?

3. Has there been new additions/ projects to GRAS? I read past few months mail list archive. I was surprised to see there has been hardly any reference to this beautiful feature!

Jay Prakash