Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio schedular

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio schedular
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 12:35:05 -0400

That's how C++ classes work. If you declare a variable inside a method that variable gets declared every time the method is called. If you want the variable to keep state between method calls you need to declare it as a member of the class inside the class declaration.

For more information see any tutorial on C++ classes and look for variable scope.

Nathan