[Discuss-gnuradio] [coproc] Scheduling a Co-Processors Working Group mee

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [coproc] Scheduling a Co-Processors Working Group meeting
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:19:33 -0400

Greetings all,

 I've recently agreed to take on the role of the Co-Processor Working Group Chair. I know lots of people have projects either directly related to, or touching on this topic: the variety of things people would like to use to accelerate GNURadio flowgraphs is both exciting, and makes things complicated.

 I'd like to schedule a Google Hangout to get people talking about what they're currently working on, what things in GNURadio mainline need changing to help support co-processor work, and what the path forward should be.

 To get things started, I'm proposing a couple possible days, and those who are interested can vote at: http://whenisgood.net/rhep54r. Make sure you select your timezone: I'm stuck in the US Eastern TZ currently, but hopefully we have enough overlap with what I imagine will be a geographically diverse group of folks that would want to make the call that we can find a reasonable time for everyone.

 Feel free to chime in with a different set of days/times if needed. And if anyone has particular items they'd like to bring up, please let me know.

 Thanks,
  Doug

--
Doug Geiger