[Discuss-gnuradio] Difficulty with File Meta Source block

From: dushyant.marathe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Difficulty with File Meta Source block
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:22:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I want to use "File Meta source" & "File Meta sink" block from Gnu Radio.

My flow graph configuration is as follows : signal source (sine wave) ->
throttle -> Meta file sink (Output.out)

Using above configuration I am able to write meta file (Output.out) with
header information.
But I want to see / separate the header information & data from this file
(Output.out). I am not able to do so.

To do this, I tried to use "File Meta source" block but I am finding
difficult to understand it.

Please help me out with "File Meta source" block & how to separate the
header & data from meta file ?

My objective is to separate out header and data/samples from .wav file.

Thanks & Regards,
Dushyant