Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why am I dropping data over the UDP network?

From: Ward, Marcus D.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why am I dropping data over the UDP network?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:46:54 -0400

I don't think it's a firewall rule problem, but do you think opening up ports
would solve my problem? I know the port I'm currently using on the TCP
connection is port#: 1234 which deals with Mercurial and git default ports for
serving Hyper Text.

When I had the UDP connection, I was using the same port (1234) except that in
UDP, that port deals with a VLC media player.