Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] state of offline signal analysis tools in 2014?

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] state of offline signal analysis tools in 2014?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,

Have you tried Baudline?  It's not open source, but it is free, and will do
allot of what you want.  Looks like there will be a new version soon with
64-bit support and I/Q demod.  It's also quite easy to pipe GR file sink to
it via a FIFO (gr-baz has a sink for just that), but it will also do
off-line analysis also.

http://www.baudline.com/

Thanks,
Lou