Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] state of offline signal analysis tools in 2014?

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] state of offline signal analysis tools in 2014?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:36:57 +0200

Hi Peter,

You might have a look at Python with Numpy/Scipy/matplotlib. Processed
data according to your needs may be observed interactively with
matplotlib and numpy/scipy do a good job at offline analysis. You'd
have to process your data again and again anyway whenever you want to
check something else.

happy hacking
Johannes