Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs install maint branch from fresh

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs install maint branch from fresh
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:09:02 +0800

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/23/2014 07:14 AM, Activecat wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I am performing fresh gnuradio installation using pybombs.
> Pybombs install master branch by default.
> How to make pybombs install 'maint' instead?
>
> address@hidden: ~/download/pybombs $ git checkout maint
> error: pathspec 'maint' did not match any file(s) known to git.

This is not how you use git; you need to give it a remote branch to
track first. Also, if you checked out 'maint' on pybombs, it wouldn't
necessarily check out 'maint' on any SW package it's trying to install.

I assume you're trying to install GNU Radio maint, right? I guess one
way would be to modify the gnuradio.lwr recipe, change the default
branch to maint.

Thanks.
yes, I am trying to install GNU Radio maintenance branch.
I will change the gitbranch of gnuradio.lwr recipe to 'maint'.
Does this means the uhd.lwr also need to be 'maint', or can just be 'master' as default?