Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs install maint branch from fresh

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBombs install maint branch from fresh
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:25:00 +0800

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Tim O'Shea <address@hidden> wrote:

Martin,
You are probably right we should track maint by default at this point.    I think it's worth adding a Pybombs environment question about which branch to track during initial setup for those that prefer to track master however.
Tim

I agree with you.
It is quite strange that the "build-gnuradio" script installs 'maint' branch by default, whereas pybombs installs 'master' branch by default.
This is lack of consistency.