Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: No module named ...

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: No module named ...
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:47:48 +0200

Hi Van-Ly,

if you installed everything correctly, Python should be able to find the module.
You can verify this by looking at the install_manifest.txt in your OOT's build/ directory, in which there should be an entry for every file it copied.
Find your python files (there always should be an __init__.py) and check if the target location is part of your $PYTHONPATH.

Greetings,
Marcus