Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stable on Linux, many crashes on Windows and OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stable on Linux, many crashes on Windows and OS X
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 21:37:47 -0400

Hi Stefan - Can you put your program somewhere and post a link to it (or, if it
is an example, tell us which one) -- and the command line you use -- so that
others can try it out?  We might not have your exact hardware (computer, SDR
device), but we can try with what we have and see if we get similar results. -
MLD

ps> When doing the "compile from source" on OSX, did you do "make test" after
doing "make install" to verify that all was well?  If not, give that a try.
You still need to install first on OSX because of the way testing finds
libraries -- it's on my queue to fix, but I have other higher priority items
right now.

--
Michael Dickens, OSX Programmer
Ettus Research Technical Support