Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stable on Linux, many crashes on Windows and OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stable on Linux, many crashes on Windows and OS X
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:26:30 -0400

Hi Stefan - I'm guessing that the issue Tom made yesterday <
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/710 > applies, yes?  Was the change to your
(local; not GR) code, to use posix_memalign instead of some other method of
memory allocation?  I'm guess I'm not all clear on where the issue actual was
... but, I'm glad you got the bug figured out and/or can work around it without
a hack. - MLD

--
Michael Dickens, OSX Programmer
Ettus Research Technical Support