Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion missing source

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion missing source
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:04:34 -0400

Just as the GCC C compiler doesn't include every program that has ever been written with it, nor every library that has ever been written with it, so too, the "gnuradio" package only includes the core Gnu Radio functionality. Just as other packages have "plug-ins", Gnu Radio organizes many of its "extra stuff" similarly.

You'll need to install "gr-osmosdr" along with "hackrf" and "libhackrf-dev"