Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion missing source

From: GeorgeF
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion missing source
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 19:45:29 -0400

Ok I am getting much farther along.

I did the "./pybombs env" command. Then it told me to run: "source /home/av8tor/target/setup_env.sh" which I did. Once I did that I could run gnuradio-companion and it started just fine.

However I'm still at a loss as to what I need to run in order to get [Sources] block to appear in order to choose either osmocom Source or RTL-SDR Source.

To recap, in order to get to this point I did the following on my Ubuntu computer:
./pybombs install uhd gnuradio hackrf
./pybombs env
source /home/av8tor/target/setup_env.sh

What else do I need and how do I install it.

Its been many many years since I've programmed on Unix, and done very little so far no Linux.

Thanks for everyone's patience.
George