Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio support on MicroZed

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio support on MicroZed
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:43:17 +0000

>Be careful what branch of meta-xilinx-community you use. If it is useful, I
>can look at adding it to the repo manifest to try and keep things in sync.

I tried bitbaking again and ran into problems. I used the daisy branch on
meta-xilinx-community. I also replaced github.com/Xilinx/meta-xilinx with
git.yoctoproject.org/meta-xilinx in repo manifest.xml, also using daisy branch.
I initially used the directions at
https://github.com/balister/oe-gnuradio-manifest to set everything up and then
made the aforementioned changes, and added meta-xilinx-community to
bblayers.conf. No dice. Do you know if Yocto's and Xilinx's meta-xilinx layers
are too different to be substituted? Is there a way to pull the microzed-zynq7
machine diffs into Xilinx/meta-xilinx? I'm kind of surprised Xilinx hasn't
already added MicroZed support there.