[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio scheduler behind the scene

From: Joe D
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio scheduler behind the scene
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:38:57 +1100

Season's Greetings GNURadio community  and happy new year 2015!

I was having a thorough read through  Tom Rondeau's  presentation covering the gnuradio Scheduler Details, a big  thanks Tom for clarifying the processes behind the scene,  is there a narrated/video version of this preso?

I'm interested in knowing more about the scheduler, what are the recommended literature/readings that cover the scheduler in more depth?

Regards
Joe