[Discuss-gnuradio] Getting time each time power squelch is on

From: Luis Colunga
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting time each time power squelch is on
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 15:46:17 -0700

Hello,

I have a Python handcoded block in which I want every time that power
squelch is triggered, grab the actual time and then use that filename
to write a wav file with a decoded stream.

What would be a good approach? I tried using variables but I see they
don't update at runtime and I am not sure if you are able to change
the wav sink name on runtime and just expect it to work or if it
neccesary to do something else there.

Thanks.