Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting time each time power squelch is on

From: Luis Colunga
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting time each time power squelch is on
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 18:28:51 -0700

Hi, sreeraj,

I figured out what you meant by the math manipulations. Thanks

I based on the example of the uhd energy detector.py for modifying the
output of the power squelch to use it as a trigger on burst tagger.

I see that if I put on audacity 32bit float it's  going to interpret
the file created by the tagged file sink right.

Thanks all of you :)