[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Upper Sideband Demodulation

From: Wenbin Toh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Upper Sideband Demodulation
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 15:02:24 +0800

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the USB demodulation which I have conducted on a sample wav file which I have recorded. I would like to know if there are any solutions to eliminate the audio underrun issue which is shown in attachment "test1".

I would also like to ask if there are any other better USB demodulation method other than weaver's method. Would be great if there is any feedback for the USB demodulation which I have done as I feel that there are something wrong with it which I could not pin-point out.

PS: I am using ettus X310 system, with computer system ubuntu 14.04, UHD version 3.8.1 and gnuradio version 3.7.6. I am new to gnuradio and is trying to learn how to apply it to digital signal processing theory.

Thanks in advance for any feedback by you guys.

Regards,
Wen Bin