[Discuss-gnuradio] Distorted QPSK Constellation

From: Salman Dinani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Distorted QPSK Constellation
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:56:52 +0500

Hi to all,

I am a beginner in using GNU radio(GRC). I have made a DQPSK transmitter using the blocks of GNU radio (attached Figure QPSK_1). when I connected the constellation plot with it, It gave me the a very scattered Constellation Plot Instead of four Clean Constellation Dots (attached Figure QPSK_2). I have checked with all forms of signals but the constellation remains distorted.(i.e. vector source, signal source etc.)

Is it normal plot or am I missing some thing? Kindly help.

Regards
Salman Dinani