Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Distorted QPSK Constellation

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Distorted QPSK Constellation
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:59:32 +0330

Hi,

For reading your data from file, you need to have a binary data file. Libre office file has a header and after that your text "11110000 ", in which "1" or "0' is a char not a bit!
GNURadio bit generation sources assume "0" is a byte of bits "00000000" and "1" is a byte of bits "10000000". So you need to store your data in this binary format into a file.

Great,
Mostafa