Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FATAL: No supported device found

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FATAL: No supported device found
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 22:35:21 +0100

Hi Marcus & Tom,

yes, iam using the buil-gnuradio script. The process was interrupt when the gnuradio build process was working. I had to start cmake manualy like described on the gnuradio website for "native compiling" and it was ok.

I know uninstalled the gr-osmso via make uninstall and the rtl-sdr via make uninstall.
After them i have done a make and make install in rtl-sdr source directory and the librtlsdr was installed.
After them i have done a make and make install in gr-osmo source directory.

I also add the driver to the blacklist.

Now the RTL stick is beeing recognized by gnuradio on the bananapi :-)

Thanks a lot,
Andreas